"Monochrome Sugar Skull" Original Painting
Acrylic on Canvas
Size: 20cm (W) x 20cm (L) x 1.5cm (D) - (8" x 8")
This is a black and white study of a sugar skull girl with a splash of colour thrown in on the flowers in her hair and the pupils of her eyes, making them really pop!
- This is painted in high quality acrylics on canvas which is tightly wrapped around a timber frame, so it's ready to hang straight on your wall.
- The staples are at the back of the frame, so the picture can be hung on the wall without the need for a frame.
- It's signed and dated by the artist, Jaz Higgins.
- Finished in a clear lacquer to enhance the colors and to protect the work for many years to come!
- Please note, the real painting does not have the copyright watermark on it, it's simply to protect the image online.
- WILL SHIP TO ANYWHERE WORLDWIDE.
- Comes shipped in a heavy duty packaging, so that it arrives in perfect condition.
If you have any questions or commission requests - please email me at email@example.com